- Please make sure that the hair is long enough. 1/4 inch is best. This will ensure you will have a much more efficient wax and it will last longer as well.
- It is advised not to get bikini waxing during your cycle, it is much more sensitive at that time.
- If you are more sensitive to waxing, it sometimes helps to take a couple advil about an hour before your service.
- We have an after wax balm to help avoid ingrowns and irritation for purchase after your service, if needed. Exfoliating helps so much, but the right type of exfoliation is key.
- It is best to wait 24 hours before doing any strenuous activity afteryour waxing, this will ensure that your skin doesn't become too irritated and will also prevent ingrown.
- Try not to pick at ingrown hairs, this can make matters worse. If you are prone to ingrowns, just let us know and we will help you find something that works best for your skin.
- It is completely normal for your skin to look a little bit like chicken skin after a bikini wax, don't fret, it should go back to normal within a couple of days. Keep this in mind before scheduling your appointment.
- It is best to schedule your waxing services regularly, 4-6 weeks is the usual. This makes it quicker and easier for you.